Taiwanese Style Fried Vermicelli 台式炒米粉
Dried shrimp 30g
Shredded pork 100g
1 1⁄2 bowl water
2 tbsp soy sauce
1 tsp pepper
1 tsp sugar
1 tsp salt
Chicken powder (to taste)
1. Boil a pot of water, add in vermicelli and a dash of cooking oil, cook until soften. Drain and set aside.
2. Add oil, shallots, dried shrimps and shredded pork into Buffalo Pro Chef Plus, select the “Stir Fry” function, adjust timing to 20 minutes, cover the lid, tilt the pot to the right and start cooking.
3. Stir-fried until pork cooked, add soy sauce and rice wine, stir-fry until fragrant. Removed and set aside.
4. Cut vermicelli to desire length. Add all seasoning into the pot, cover the lid, and tilt the pot to boil.
5. Add vermicelli into the pot, stir fry evenly, add in cabbage, stir fry until seasoning mixture soaked up.season with salt and chicken powder. Serve with coriander.