- Marinate chicken with salt and rice wine for 2 hours in refrigerator.
- Add water into inner pot. Select “Porridge/Soup” function and cook with preset timing.
- When water begins to boil, place in chicken and all other ingredients into inner pot and close lid and continue cooking.
- When cooking completes, sieve the soup into a large bowl and let it cool. Once cool, transfer the liquid into ice mold and freeze it
- Chicken stock cubes can be added into your stir fry dishes for example stir fry vegetables to enhance the taste.