Skip to content
- 1.5kg pork ribs (cut into 5cm pieces)
- 1 bottle of beer (any German Wheat Beer)
- 1 tbsp cornflour
- ½ cup sweet chilli sauce
- 1 tbsp minced ginger paste
- 1½ tbsp soy sauce
- ½ tsp black pepper powder
- ½ tsp salt
- 1½ tbsp honey
- In a large bowl, mix all seasoning with beer. Add in cornflour and mix well. Place ribs in marinade. Store in fridge for at least 3 hours or overnight.
- Place ribs and all the sauce into inner pot. Select “Steam” function and adjust cooking time to 40 minutes.
- Occasionally turn-over ribs and continue cooking until time completes.
- Dish is ready to serve when cooking time completes.