Skip to content
- 1 cup rice
- 10 cups of water
- 5 dried shiitake mushroom (soaked in water)
- Coriander (finely chopped)
- 100gm minced pork
- 30gm fried shallots
- 1 tsp soy sauce
- 1 tsp fish sauce
- 1 tsp flounder fish seasoning
- ½ tsp pepper
- Drain soaked mushroom and cut into thin slices. Set aside.
- To cook egg floss: Heat up wok with oil. Pour in beaten egg thru sieve and stir continuously. Once it’s cooked (brown color), strain the oil and set aside.
- Add 1 tbsp oil into inner pot and select “Porridge/Soup” function. Add minced pork and stir fry until browned. Add mushroom and all seasoning and stir fry until fragrant.
- Add rice and water into inner pot and close the lid to cook.
- When completed, serve porridge with fried shallots.