Skip to content
- 2 Bowl – Bird’s Nest
- 8 Pieces – Lotus Seed (Soaked and Seedless)
- 8 Pieces – Ginkgo (Seedless)
- 4 Pieces – Lily
- Moderate Amount – Sugarcane Sugar/Sugar Syrup
- 200ml – Filtered Water
- Soaked the Bird’s Nest, washed thoroughly, set it aside.
- Place the steaming rack into the stewed container, and add in an adequate amount water.
- Put all the ingredients into the small container, pour in the filtered water, close the lid of the small container, and put the small container into the stew pot.
- Close the lid of the stew pot and select the Bird Nest option, then set the timer for 1 ½ hours.