Skip to content
- 2 large tomatoes (cut into cubes)
- 1 yellow onion (thinly sliced)
- 20-30gm minced garlic
- 2 pcs deboned drumstick
- 1 tbsp soy sauce
- Salt (to taste)
- Pepper (to taste)
- 20gm curry powder
- 6gm smoked paprika powder
- 200ml chicken broth
- A pinch of salt
- A Pinch of pepper
- Wash drumstick and pat dry. Cut chicken into small pieces, place chicken into a bowl and add in marinade for chicken, set aside.
- Add oil into inner pot. Select “Steam” function, adjust timing to 30 minutes. Heat oil, then place in chicken, stir fry until golden brown.
- Add onion, cook until caramelised. Then, add in minced garlic and stir fry until fragrant.
- Add tomatoes, curry powder, paprika powder, pepper, salt, soy sauce and mix well. Add in chicken broth and close lid, cook until complete.
- When cooking completes, add in starch water to thicken the gravy. This step is optional.