- Diced mushroom and chop garlic; set aside.
- Select “Steam” function and adjust timing to 30 minutes.
- Heat pot, add in diced mushroom and stir fry until mushroom release some water. Remove from pot and set aside.
- Add sesame oil into inner pot. Heat oil then add mince pork and stir fry until fragrant.
- Add firm tofu cubes and fried shallots to the mince pork and stir fry.
- Then add soy sauce, oyster sauce, rock sugar and mushroom. Stir well and add chicken broth.
- Close lid and cook until complete. Add pepper to taste and dish is ready to serve.
Tips :This dish is best enjoyed with rice or noodle.