Skip to content
- 600g Pork Belly
- 2 tablespoon Mince Garlic
- 2 tablespoon Fried Scallion Onion
- 1 tablespoon Rock Sugar
- 1 cup Shaw Hsing Wine
- 1 cup Soy Sauce
- 1 teaspoon Dark Soy Sauce (Optional)
- Right amount of Pepper
- ½ teaspoon Five Spices Powder
- Right amount of Water (Just right to cover ingredients)
- Clean whole piece of pork belly including the skin, freeze it in refrigerator. When the meat become harder, cut it into small strips, set aside.
- Add some oil into the inner pot, choose function “Saute” to heat up the oil, add all the belly strips and fry until it turns brown.
- Add the fried scallion onion, mince garlic, fry it evenly, and add all the shaw hsing wine, soy sauce, dark soy sauce, pepper, five spices powder, rock sugar and water.
- Cancel the function of “Saute”, change to “Steam”, adjust the time to 15 minutes, and it is ready to serve with cooked rice once cooking time complete.