Skip to content
- Chicken Tenderloins 200g (Cut into small pieces)
- Sea Salt
- Fresh Mushrooms 6pcs (Cut into sliced)
- Garlic Powder 1 table spoon
- Onion Powder 1 table spoon
- Demerara raw cane sugar 1 table spoon
- Rinse the chicken tenderloins,use kitchen towel to dry its up.
- Marinate with sea salt for 30mins, roast with Buffalo Air Fryer 100 °C for 1 hour until dry.
- Fresh mushrooms sliced roast with Buffalo Air Fryer 100 °C for 1 hour until dry.
- Put dried Chicken and dried mushroom into nutri blender ,keep grinding until the mixture reaches your desired consistency.
- Put Garlic & Onion Powder & Cane sugar to blend it as well.