Skip to content
- 4 pcs whole leg chicken (cut into small chunks)
- 20 slices young ginger
- 8 clove garlic (peeled and slightly pat)
- 2 stalks spring onions (cut into 1 inch pieces, separating the bottom white portion and the leafy green top portion)
- 1 handful Basil
- 1 red chili (sliced into 1 inch pieces)
- 8 tbsp rice wine
- 2 tbsp black sesame oil
- 3 tbsp soy sauce
- 1 tbsp dark soy sauce
- 2 tbsp rock sugar
- Prepare a pot of boiling water. Place chicken into pot and cook briefly. Remove from water and set aside
- Pour sesame oil into inner pot and select “Steam” function, cook with pre-set timing. Place ginger into heated oil, sauce until fragrant and add garlic clove.
- Add red chilli and the bottom white portion of spring onions. Stir fry until fragrant, add in chicken and lightly brown then add in all seasoning
- Stir chicken occasionally.
- 1 minute before cooking completes, add in a handful of basil and spring onion.
- When complete cooking, add a dash of sesame oil and dish is ready to serve.