Skip to content
- 1 kg grated tapioca (yellow type)
- 3 1/2 tbsp tapioca starch
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 230g granulated sugar
- 2 eggs (Grade A, lightly beaten)
- 400ml coconut milk
- The required amount of cassava is about 1.3 kg; clean,peel and cut cassava into small pieces of about 10-cm/4-inches.
- Remove the woody core of cassava and grated tapioca with a food processor.
- Take 1 kg of grated tapioca and set aside.
- Add tapioca starch to the planed cassava and mix well, add in salt and sugar, mix until the sugar dissolved; add in egg mixture and mix evenly; add coconut milk gradually and mix well until even.
- Line 7-inch square baking tray with parchment paper, pour in batter and cover with aluminium foil paper.
- Place into Buffalo Pro Chef Plus, select ??? and set temperature at 170°C and bake for 1 hour and 30 minutes; remove foil paper after an hour, continue bake until the surface is golden yellow.
- Removed and set aside to set it cool; unmold and cut into small pieces with plastic knife.