Skip to content
- 1 pound head of broccoli (cut the florets)
- 1 carrot (cut into small pieces)
- 4 mushrooms (divide each into 4 small piece)
- 1 yellow onion (chopped)
- 1 bowl macaroni
- 3 slices ham (cut into small pieces)
- shredded cheese
- chicken broth 100 ml
- Fresh cream 200 g
- Unsalted butter 30g
- Salt (to taste)
- Cook macaroni and cut all other ingredient and set aside.
- Boil broccoli and carrot gently, drain and set aside.
- Heat butter in a pan, add onion saute until fragrant, add chicken broth, broccoli, carrots, mushrooms, and ham, bring to boil. Add in fresh cream and salt, stir evenly then set aside.
- Place the macaroni on the bottom of bakeware, pour in cooked ingredient, and place shredded cheese on top.
- Place bakeware on steaming rack in Buffalo Pro Chef Plus, cover the lid, and select “Bake” function, bake for 10 minutes.