- 600 Grams – Pork Ribs (Cut into blocks)
- 45 Grams – Chashu Mushroom
- 200 Grams – Chestnut
- 80 Grams – Peanut Broth
- 2 Pieces – Ginger
- 2000ml – Filtered Water
- Wash the peanut and soak them in water for 2 hours, then drain them and set them aside.
- Wash the Chashu mushroom, soak them in water for ½ hour, then rinse them; Soak the chestnut in hot water then remove its shell and wash it, then set them aside.
- Wash the ribs, soak in hot water for 10 minutes, then rinse it and set it aside.
- Put all the ingredients into the stew pot, add in the water, close the lid and select the “Tendon” function and let it start cooking.
- After it is done cooking, season it with salt.
Health Benefit: improve the Kidney, Spleen, Liver