- Wash the rehmannia thoroughly and soak in water for 1 hour. Rinse then dry. Prepare for use.
- Clean the fish, dry with towel, wash remaining ingredients. Prepare for use.
- Pour oil into the pan and heat up the oil. Add the ginger and stir fry until both sides turn golden brown. Remove the ginger and wash to remove the oil, prepare for use.
- Add all of the ingredients into the stew pot, pour in boiling water, and close the lid. Select “fish” function to start cooking.
- Cooking time ends, add salt to season before consumption.
Benefits: Improves liver, prevents white hair.