- 45 Grams – White Fungus
- 1 Piece – Tangerine Peel
- 6 Pieces – Red Dates
- 1 ½ Tablespoon – Chinese Almond
- ½ Tablespoon – Bitter Apricot Kernel
- 1000 Grams – Old Cucumber
- 2000 ml – Filtered Water
- Soak the white fungus in water for 1 hour, cut off the hard and dried part, tear it into smaller pieces and set it aside.
- Soak the tangerine peel until it is soft, then gently rinse and wash the red dates, Chinese almond, and bitter apricot kernel.
- Remove the seeds of the old cucumber, simmer and wash it, then cut it into large pieces.
- Put all the ingredients into the stew, pour the water in, close the lid and select the “Steam” function.
Health Benefit: Hydrating to the skin and lowers the cholesterol.