- Wash the mushrooms and soak them in water for 3 hours, then rinse it and set it aside.
- Wash the chicken feet and soak them in hot water for 2 minute, then wash and drain; wash the chinese cabbage and cut into large pieces, then set it aside.
- Cook the tangerine peel until it is soft, wash the red dates.
- Put all the ingredients into the stew pot, pour in the hot water, close the lid, and then select the “Tendon” function.
- After the soup is done, season it with a bit of salt.
Health Benefit: Moisturising, Good for Bones, Muscles and Nerve.