- 1 Whole – Black Chicken/Silkie Chicken
- 20 Grams – Chinese Yam
- 17 Grams – Tienchi
- 1 Tablespoon – Goji Berry/Wolfberry
- 10 Pieces – Jujube
- 2 Pieces – Ginger
- 2000ml – Filtered Water
- Peel, cut and wash the chinese yam then soak them in water for 1 hour, rinse and drain it then set it aside.
- Wash and cut the chicken into smaller portions then put them in cold water. When the water is boiled, soak them in warm water for a while then rinse and drain the chicken along with the other ingredients.
- Put all the ingredients into the stew pot, pour in the water, close the lid, and then select the “Meat” function.
- After it is done, season it with a little bit of salt.
Health Benefit: Good for blood circulation.