Skip to content
- 500gm beef ribs
- 200gm carrot (cut into large chunks)
- 200gm daikon (cut into large chunks)
- 200gm potato (cut into large chunks)
- 200gm onion (cut into large chunks)
- 200ml water
- 5 tbsp Kikkoman soy sauce
- 2 tbsp mirin
- Prepare a pot of boiling water. Place washed beef ribs into pot and cook briefly. Remove from water and rinse in cold running water. Then cut into large chunks and set aside.
- Add 2 tbsp oil into inner pot. Select “Steam” function and adjust timing to 1 hour 30 minutes.
- Add in onion and stir fry until fragrant. Add in beef ribs and cooked until lightly browned. Next, add carrot, daikon and potato and give a quick stir.
- Add Kikkoman soy sauce, mirin and water. Close lid and let it cook.