Skip to content
- ½ kampung chicken
- 1 pig stomach
- 1 Thailand pickled cabbage
- 30gm sliced ginger
- 2 stalks spring onion
- 50gm sliced ginger
- 2 star anise
- 1500ml water
- Salt (to taste)
- Pepper (to taste)
- Wash chicken and pour hot boiling water over it. Drain water and set aside.
- Cut pickled cabbage into pieces.
- For pig stomach, remove excess fats surrounding the stoamch area.To clean the pig stomach, turn the pig stomach inside out and rub salt and rinse with water. Pour vinegar and rinse with water.
- Boil a pot of water, add spring onion, 50gm ginger, star anise and pig stomach and simmer for 30 minutes. Take out pig stomach and set aside.
- Put chicken, pig stomach, pickled cabbage, 30gm ginger and water into inner pot. Select“Porridge/Soup” function, adjust cooking time to 2 hrs.
- Seasoned with salt and pepper to taste.
- Cut pork stomach into pieces before serving.