Skip to content
- 100 Grams – Oatmeal
- 300 Grams – Pork Rib
- 30 Grams – Small Bok Choy
- 2 Slice – Ginger
- 1200 Millimetre – Soup Stock
- 1/2 (Half) Teaspoon – Salt
- 1/4 (Quarter) Teaspoon – Chicken Stock Powder
- 1 Teaspoon – Rice Wine
- Wash the pork rib, put in cold water and start boiling. After bringing it to a boil, drain out the pork rib, wash it again, and then set it aside.
- Wash the small bok choy, then cut it into bite size and set it aside.
- Put in the pork rib, oatmeal, ginger, soup stock, into the Heating Blender jar and close the lid, then select the “Congee” option and let it cook.
- After it is done boiling, open the lid to add in the small bok choy, then close the lid and let it simmer for another 5 minutes before serving.