Skip to content
- 250g spaghetti
- 10 shrimps
- 5g coriander(chopped)
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 10g garlic slice
- 50g mushroom (sliced, dry saute)
- 5g minced chili
- Salt (to taste)
- Chicken powder (to taste)
- Black pepper powder (to taste)
- Boil spaghetti in oiled and salted water until al dente. Drain and soak in cold water, set aside.
- Add olive oil into the Buffalo Pro Chef Plus, select the “Stir Fry” function, cook with preset timing, tilt the pot, add in ingredient B and saute till fragrant, then add shrimp and continue frying.
- Add in spaghetti and seasonings, tilt the pot, stir evenly, add in coriander and serve.