Skip to content
- 1800ml water
- 500gm pork ribs
- 1 pc kelp
- 4-5 shallots (peel)
- 1 stalk spring onion (cut into 3 inch pieces)
- 3-5 sliced ginger
- 2 tomatoes (diced into chunks)
- 1 potato (diced into chunks)
- 2 tsp salt Salt
- 1 tsp white pepper
- Prepare a pot of boiling water. Place pork ribs into pot and cook briefly. Remove from water and set aside.
- Add water into inner pot. Add in all ingredients accept for tomatoes. Select “Porridge/Soup” function and adjust timing to 1½ hours
- When soup is boiling removed access foam that forms on top and add pepper
- Cook for 30 minutes, then add in tomatoes.
- When cooking time completes, add in salt and ready to serve.