Skip to content
- ½ kampung chicken (cut into small chunks and pat dry)
- 1 yellow onion (peel and diced onion)
- 1 packet shimeiji mushroom (remove mushroom roots)
- 200ml water
- 1 tbsp soy sauce
- 1 tbsp miso paste
- 1 tbsp mirin
- 1 tbsp rice wine
- Mix all seasoning and set aside.
- Add oil into inner pot. Select “Steam” function and adjust timing to 20 minutes.
- Add chicken and onion into pot. Saute chicken golden brown on the surface and saute onion until soft.
- Add in seasoning and mix well. Add in water and close lid
- 3 minutes before cooking time completes, add in mushroom and continue cooking
- When cooking completes, dish is ready to serve.