Skip to content
- 300gm pork belly
- 6 dried mushroom (soaked in water)
- 200gm lotus root (peel and cut into pieces)
- 2 pieces fermented beancurd
- 1 tsp minced ginger
- 1 tsp minced garlic
- 250ml water
- 1 tbsp oyster sauce
- ½ tbsp soy sayce
- 1 tbsp Shiao Hsing wine
- 1 piece rock sugar (to taste)
- Wash pork belly and place in boiling water for a 15 minutes then remove from boiling water and rinse pork belly. Sliced pork belly into bite size pieces and set aside.
- Add oil into inner pot. Select “Steam” function to heat oil.
- Add in pork belly and lightly fry until light brown. Remove and set aside.
- Add minced ginger, minced garlic and fermented beancurd; saute until fragrant. Place pork belly and mushroom and mix well.
- Add water, lotus root and all seasoning to the mixture and stir well then close lid.
- Cancel “Steam” function and re-select “Porridge/Soup” function. Adjust timing to 1 hour and cook until complete.
- Dish is ready to serve.