- Place high-gluten flour, low-gluten flour, all purpose flour, caster sugar, salt, instant yeast, and egg into Buffalo Mix Master, and mix all ingredient with low speed until evenly.
- Add in fresh milk gradually, continue mixing with medium speed for 3-4 minutes. adjust the humidity as appropriate; scrap dough off if it stick on the mixing bowl.
- After 3-4 minutes, and gently pull dough to make sure is smooth and elastic.(it will form a thin film when pulling the dough)
- Add in butter, change to dough hook and knead for 3-4 minutes at medium speed.
- Dough will be smooth shiny and soft; check if the temperature in between 24-26 degrees.
- Oiled hand and remove the dough; you will have a thin film when pulling and it means your dough is ready.
- Shaped dough into a ball shape, placed in a bowl coated with olive oil, covered with a damp cloth or cling wrap, and leave it for 60 minutes for dough to rise. (at room temperature of about 30 degrees).
- After 1 hour; turn the dough out onto a slighted floured surface, gently shape it with a silicon scraper.
- Divide dough in half; half for plain bread and another to make stuffing bread.
- Cut dough into 8 equal portion, each at about 72 grams, shaped each portion into round ball; cover with a damp cloth and set aside for 15 minutes.
- After 15 minutes, knead dough from center to the side and then fold it to the middle, gently knead and shaped to your preference.
- Cut the other half into 8 equal portions, repeat as method 10 & 11; and add in any stuffing such as red beans, butter or sweet shredded coconut.
- Fill stuffing into dough, pinch seam to seal and shape it round; line baking tray with parchment paper, place dough in, and cover with damp cloth; allow dough to rise until it’s doubled in bulk, about 60 minutes.
- Brush a thin layer of egg or olive oil on dough, cover with foil paper, place into Buffalo Pro Chef Plus; select “Bake” function, set timing to 25 minutes.
- Remove foil paper 10 minutes before cooking complete; continue baking until complete, remove bread and turn onto a rack to cool and serve.
Tips: Store bread in airtight and dry container to keep bread fresh longer.